If windows and doors are the focus of your business, you should be here!
Top reasons to attend:
- VISIT over 150 booths that feature the latest machinery and new products.
- SOURCE new ideas, products, services and information first hand.
- LEARN about industry-related issues and upcoming trends that impact your business at our education sessions.
- NETWORK with industry colleagues from Canada, the US and abroad at the multiple networking events.
NEW, THIS YEAR AT WINDOOR
- Expanded education with 19 sessions that span 3 education tracks:
- T = Technology, Standards and Codes
- B = Business, Sales and Marketing
- M = Manufacturing and Operations
- Exhibitor in-booth, educational demonstrations.
Stop by the following booths to learn more about their products and services:
|Wednesday, November 29, 2017||Booth||Company|
|1:15pm – 1:30pm||147||JRC Machinery (Groupe Eugénie)|
|2:00pm – 2:15pm||177||ODL Canada|
|2:30pm – 2:45pm||381||Fenestratio|
|3:00pm – 3:15pm||163||AmesburyTruth|
|Thursday, November 30, 2017|
|11:30am – 11:45am||118, 276||Fetor Technologies Inc.|
|12:45pm – 1:00pm||225||Tremco Residential Glazing Systems|
|1:15pm – 1:30pm||345||Paradigm|
|1:45pm – 2:00pm||219||Machinery|
Cost To Attend
GENERAL WINDOOR REGISTRATION
November 28 – 30, 2017
Registration includes access to the Tuesday networking event, all education sessions and the trade show for two days. Does not include the Wednesday Networking Extravaganza.
MEMBERS*: $50 (includes 13% HST)
NON-MEMBERS: $100 (includes 13% HST)
WinDoor’s Main Event
Canadian Fenestration: Past, Present and Future – November 29, 2017
Corporate Tables: $1,000 (plus 13% HST)
MEMBERS* ONLY: $100 (includes 13% HST)
Become A Member
*Members of Fenestration Canada benefit from discounted attendance at Fenestration Canada events, gain access to exclusive valuable resources and key information that will impact your business and bottom line, and have a seat “at that table”.
Great Networking Events**
WinDoor’s mandate is to bring people together and facilitate a variety of opportunities to network, learn and conduct business.
** As part of the contract for space, exhibitors are asked not to host meetings or events during official WinDoor hours including official evening programs.
Moments from Windoor 2016 Montreal
Fenestration Canada does not engage a third party to sell exhibit space or book accommodation. If you are contacted by a third-party company:
· do not respond to letters, email or telephone calls
· do not fill out and/or send back any form
· report the directory scam to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre:
Click here to see a sample of the email received by some exhibitors.